Friday, August 31, 2018

Don't Be Rash: Get Skin Relief



Eczema, sun sensitivity and unexplained rashes plague everyone in my family. My husband and 3 daughters and I all have super sensitive skin. So I jumped at the chance to sample some Era Organics products. [Note: I was not compensated for this post, but I did receive samples].

Beach rash
The entire line is vegan, not tested on animals, and organic. It has no chemicals or parabens. And it even has a money back guarantee.

We got the anti it rash cream 'elixir', natural face moisturizer 'soothe' and and face and body cleanser.

After 2 days of elixir 
The elixir quickly became a favorite product. It can be your daily moisturizer or just trotted out for the occasional skin trauma. My youngest daughter got a rash at the beach, and the anti inflammatory ingredients soothed her skin immediately. Colloidal oatmeal, calendula, chamomile and shea butter made her rash dissipate.

While her skin was inflamed, she used the cleanse + restore wash.  this sulfate free cleanser is gentle enough for the face. It has soothing aloe vera and Manuka honey. I found it worked well for my, ahem, mature skin.
Thick creme, but don't test TSA

Redness can also be combatted with soothe, a moisturizer. It has milk thistle and chamomile. The MSM, a mineral, boosts collagen growth.

The moisturizers are so thick, they shouldn't be considered liquids under the TSA rules. But don't chance it.

No comments:

Post a Comment