Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Buying New Tires: All Online



Spending money on new tires is like buying a new home security system. You don't necessarily want to spend the money on it, but for safety reasons, you have to.

SimpleTire is removing the pain point from the shopping experience. A new feature on the site lets you schedule the tire installation at the same time you buy the tires. The two step process is now just one, and makes getting those new tires on your vehicle easier.

Check your tires

Before any trip, check your tires: make sure the tread isn't worn, and make sure there is enough air in the tires.
New tires on the Mazda3

Choosing new tires

I had my daughter, Hallie, test out the SimpleTire service recently. SimpleTire gave me a discount.

On the site, you enter your vehicle, year and model. You also look at your old tires and enter the size.

You can sort by brand: national brands such as Michelin, BFGoodrich and Bridgestone are available.

After you select your tires, you choose a convenient service center. Tires are shipped in about 48 hour; shipping is free. Since I live in New York City, I figured finding a place close by would be easy. So I had Hallie send the tires near her, in Northampton, MA. There were several places nearby, and she was easily able to schedule installation.

Simple.

Note: SimpleTire gave me a discount, but I paid for the tires and installation. Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment