Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rolling with the Baby - through Brooklyn


When my kids were babies, I resorted to many bizarre tactics to get them to sleep through the night.
Luvs may have come up with one of the most innovative.
Luvs and the Double Duty Divas, who are sending me product for this post (but not for my opinion – that is my own) is offering sleep-deprived Brooklyn parents free taxi rides on October 10th and 11th.
Since so many of us in Brooklyn are car-free, but baby-blessed, this is the perfect place to offer the nocturnal rides. They are available from 6pm-12am, and can be summoned by tweeting tweet @Luvs with the hashtag #LullabyLift.
Of course, the taxis have car seats and parents get a pack of the new Luvs with Nightlock, so once your baby falls asleep, she won’t wake up from a wet diaper.
I vacuumed with a baby strapped in a front carrier, walked the streets for an hour or more to lull my daughters to sleep and even held one in a car seat over my (running) washing machine.
In Luvs newest commercial parents try different and unusual ways to get their babies to sleep.  What did you try?

No comments:

Post a Comment