Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Tale of 2 Skivvies

Ok, panties. I exercise almost daily, usually in old, cruddy underwear that would embarrass me in a car accident (thanks, mom). But recently, I decided to pimp my panties and try a pair of Lululemon underpants. These are made from a moisture wicking material called Transluxent, that keeps you dry no matter how much you sweat. When I bike and wear bike shorts, things can get pretty hot and bothered, but not with these. They are also seamless, which reduces chafing. Dear Kate, on the other hand, is for preventing accidents. These leak-proof lightly lined panties (available as bikinis, thongs and hipsters) are an extra, ecologically correct protection when you are wearing a tampon – no need to wear a panty liner. In fact, you can’t wear a liner with wings– the adhesive can wreck the absorbency. Dear Kates also uses a moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry. Disclosure: while I received no compensation from Lululemon and purchased my own panties, I did receive a sample pair of Dear Kate underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment