Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fitness Challenge: the flu

When you have kids, you are prone to colds and other ailments (lice, anyone?) This time of year, I start thinking about the flu. Getting this sick poses a real workout challenge; who wants to exercise when you can barely get out of bed? So I am hedging my bets and getting my annual flu vaccine. The CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older. The 2012-2013 flu vaccines is available now and should be To find a flu vaccination clinic go to VaccineFinder. Maybe with all the exercising and kickboxing I’ve been doing I can kick flu’s butt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Not for Flu, If you want to get good health to battle against illness, then daily work out for your fitness.

    click here to get cheap online hotel reservation

    Thanks
    Shalee David

    ReplyDelete