Friday, March 9, 2012

Fitness Challenge: Day 41


There are days you just don't want to go to the gym: too hot, too cold, too windy. Or maybe you're too busy.

But if you have a DVD player and a couple of light weights, you can get an excellent workout at home.

One I've found compatible with my fitness goals is Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred. There are 3 intense 20 minute workouts, followed by a 4 minute cool down. Even on your busiest day, you can probably squeeze one in.

Jillian has you work several muscles at once; e.,g, bicep curl while lifting a leg and engaging your core, so you work very hard.

If you have the time, you can do 2 (or even all 3) routines; just skip the cool down and go on to the next one.

I find it helpful to have a mirror so I can check my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment